Building & Facilities
The Church Building
The corner of Jefferson and McKean Streets in Butler has been home to Saint Andrews since the first building was built in the 1820. A more recent building was replaced in 1894 with the current structure. Several major renovations have taken place. In the 1950s the sanctuary was completely rebuilt along with a large addition dedicated to Christian Education. A major revision and rebuilding was completed in the 1990s. Most recently the emphasis has been in renewing and upgrading the facilities. The congregation is grateful to the faithfulness of God and our members for providing the resources needed to provide modern facilities for worshiping God and our third century of service to the Butler community.
The building at 201 East Jefferson Street features our 400-seat Sanctuary. Other facilities include the Memorial Room, a newly renovated gathering and meeting room; the Bethany Room, our large dining room with kitchen space; the recently updated Library which houses our book and video collection; and our safe and fun Nursery where our youngest members and friends can gather during Worship.